Virginia Tech, 2012 B.S Biology Minor: Leadership and Social Change
Ask me anything
I always like to take time on the beginning of the new year to set goals/ resolutions and try to stick with them. Last year I actually stuck with a few!
Goals/Resolutions for 2012
- Enjoy my last semester of College. I only get one more semester at the most wonderful college in the world. It’s time to study hard but also to go out, take chances, and see what adventures my last semester can bring me.
- Make big plans for the future. Either way my future plans end up going I need to be prepared. I also need to be excited for either option, whether it’s my first choice or second. There is no reason to not be excited, it’s life , it’s for the living what’s not to love.
- I want to continue to build confidence and work on not over analyzing every little thing so much. It really can be such a poisonous thing to build things up in your head. I also need to get over some things that even though I have said they are settled aren’t. It’s time to put things away for good.
- I want to travel somewhere either see America or Europe.
- I want to TRY so hard to be organized (this could be the hardest resolution yet.)
- I want to continue to workout and incorporate more healthy eating! I have done well in 2011 but in 2012 I want to focus more on healthy eating.
- I want to worry less and stop trying to control things I have no control over.
- I want to be more thankful and grateful everyday. Sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in life, I forget how truly blessed I am.
What are some of your resolutions?